Below are commonly used forms for students in the Master of Urban Planning program.
Manuals & Advising
- MUP Program Administrative Manual: A comprehensive guide regarding program requirements, policies and resources.
- Advising in 7 Easy Steps: Advising system for MUP students.
Curriculum and Restricted Electives
- MUP Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- MUP Restricted Electives
- MUP Degree Planning Form and Credit Check Worksheet
- Environmental Planning Specialization Requirements
- Historic Preservation Specialization and Certificate Requirements
- Land Use, Infrastructure, and Transportation Planning Specialization Requirements for Students Entering Prior to Autumn 2016
- Land Use, Infrastructure, and Transportation Planning Specialization Requirements for Students Entering Autumn 2016
- Real Estate Specialization Requirements
- Urban Design Specialization and Certificate Requirements
- Two Year Plan: Course offerings in the Department of Urban Design and Planning for the next two years.